01 June 2006

Mt Hood Preview

Leaving tomorrow for Hood River, nice little town on the Columbia river. Looks like it might be wet. 38 mile circut race for Friday, 10.5 mile time trial on Saturday and a 75 mile road race on Sunday.

As for the bike, I borrowed the bontrager race lite wheels off of my wife's trek wsd madone. They are freaken fast compared to my old mavic open pro rims, w/ ultegra hubs. I'm pulling out the rear disc for the TT as well. Also pimped out on my ride is a ritchey compact crankset I got a couple weeks ago. It is very sweet. Best upgrade I've done to my bike in a while. I could have got a 12-25 or 27 cassette, but the compact crank (50-34) with a 11-23 in the back is working pretty sweet for me so far.

time for sleep. Stage race coming up.

for results.

No comments: