20 October 2006

the mix

Last year I came out with a music mix. Ok it's just a bunch of pop songs, and some you might like some you might not. This year, I will again build a mix, and it'll be coming out sometime within the next 3 months. Get ready, because this years mix is going to send shockwaves through the music world. There are still openings, so if you have any requests for the 2006 mix, drop me a line. You know how to get ahold of me. Email. Comment. Phone.

Here's last years mix (code named Kyle's mix, for obvious reasons).

  1. The Killers - Mr. Brightside (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix)
  2. beck - ghettochip malfunction (hell yes) [remix by 8-Bit]
  3. nine inch nails - Only
  4. butthole surfers - dracula from houston
  5. gorillaz - feel good, inc.
  6. the killers - sombody told me
  7. blur - song 2
  8. weezer - hash pipe
  9. weezer - island in the sun
  10. eminem - lose yourself
  11. si*se - sometimes
  12. si*se - more shine
  13. alanis morissette - crazy
  14. madonna - hung up
  15. live - the river
  16. live - white, discussion
  17. the killers - mr. brightside

This weekend I'm gearing up for the Sisters Scramble. A 10k trail run through the woods. The compeition will be feirce, but we're drinking the good drink and eating the good eats, so we should be bringing the 'A' game tomorrow. It would be sweet if I hadn't had to donate NINETEEN pints of blood in the last 20 weeks. You do the math. That's more blood than 2 of me can hold at one time. In anycase, I'm feeling pretty decent and should be able to rip off a sub 40 minute 10k. Costume might be in effect.

end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude you need to have some HEAVY METAL in there or people are going to thing youve become a hippie. I recommend that you place the enitre second half of KILL SWITCH ENGAGE END OF HEARATCHE on your little techie Ipod. Then you will be feeling the real groove.