17 March 2007

Blogs...

So here we are in Bend, Oregon, another beautiful day where you can XC ski in the morning and road ride in shorts in the afternoon! 65 and sunny!!! And the skiing was excellent! It really is march madness ;) ... Speaking of march madness, I'm in a NCAA pool w/ some guys from work, and I pick the U of O Ducks to win it all. So if that happens I'm going to win the pool, because nobody else picked Oregon. It would be sweet to win the pool having not watched one minute of one NCAA game during the regular season and not even during the NCAA tourney! That's what no cable TV will do to you. I still hope to catch some MN wild nhl hockey games when they start kicking but in the playoffs!

So if you're bored, check out a couple of these blogs...

xcoregon.org/blog - Great blog about XC ski racing and some local bend racers that are tearing it up in europe and norway. Good stuff.

ourdreamourreality
- Our friends and former neighbors here in Bend that recently sold their house and packed up and headed out. They are currently traveling around Argentina and other parts of South America. (did I mention they have a 2 year old daughter?) They are having a big adventure!

kyia - Some of our friends from MN recently traveled to Poland, for vacation and a 50km xc marathon.

Well, that's about all for now... Damn the time change this year sure seems like spring and it's only mid march. I'll be XC ski racing next weekend here at Bachelor at the national masters xc ski races. I'm excited, but after this excellent weather, and 35 blood donations over the past year, I have no expectations. If your reading this, and your also doing the races, and skiing in the 30-34 age group, I will still try to kick your butt!

Later

No comments: