20 April 2006

The Buzz

There's a buzz in the air, about the iron thing, and about the stage race tomorrow. Since my parents are referring people to the blog, for info about the iron thing, the inital post is here. (or you can scroll down to see it.) Another really good site for information. I plan to detail my adventures with hemochromatosis here also, and will be adding a little box with my current ferritin level which, as of April 3rd, is 1090 (where 18-464 is considered normal). I think that the goal will be to get this below 50. And my TSAT (transferritin saturation) is 88.8%, which is also pretty high. I'll know much more about what's going to happen next after next thursday when I visit the hemotologist.

I'm leave tomorrow morning with a couple teammates for the WVC 3 day stage race in Eugene. It's like the tour de france, only smaller (ok much smaller). I've been looking forward to this one for a while, should be a good time.

Stay tuned for updates from Eugene, where the forcast calls for mostly cloudy skies.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Ness!