10 May 2006

Music news

black mountainLive has a new album. The name of the album is: songs from black mountain. Every time I read the name of the album I think it says brokeback mountain. The songs are definatly not from there though. It's not being released until June, but it came out overseas in April. I have no idea why they delayed the release in the US until june, but in any case, there's this online music store called allofmp3.com and it's great for a couple reasons. It's CHEAP. you can get most albums for between $1 and $2 dollars, (yea that's right a flippen dollar.) And you download the MP3 file, to play whenever, where ever you want, and it never expires. The best part is, I found the new live album on the site (click here). The only hitch is I think it's in russia or somewhere in the soviet union, where copyright laws are probably a little different than this side of the pond.

They don't have the selection of iTunes, but they have a huge selection. Try it out!

I got dropped for the first time in the sunnyside tuesday night ride last night. Well there were alot of others dropped before me and I wasn't too far behind at the end. There were alot of big dogs there. Dudes that climb like they're riding a motor cycle, and dudes that win cat 1/2 races.

That's all.

No comments: